Guides, tutorials and docs to help you understand and build a decentralized identity solution
Explore core concepts, MATTR VII documentation, pricing, and legal terms. Learn more
Explore guides and examples of integrations with MATTR VII to confidently build digital trust into your applications. Learn more
The VII Core API defines a set of capabilities that can be used to manage a tenant of MATTR VII. Learn more
At MATTR, our standards-based infrastructure allows you to focus on solving problems that matter to you.
Explore the latest MATTR VII releases to gain an understanding of new product features as they are made available.
07 July 2022
Compact Credential Verifier SDK
We’ve transformed our Credential Verification capabilities to support the wider platform by making it work on your own mobile experience or integrating them into other types of your applications. Utilizing SDK will significantly reduce your development time while ensuring you are leveraging safe and reliable code libraries.
The following capabilities & benefits are provided in the Verifer SDK:
- Build your own Compact Credential verification solution into existing applications using the same tools as the MATTR Verifier App
- Validate Compact and Semantic Compact Credentials' authenticity
- Offline verification of your trusted credentials
- Refresh cached revocation lists and trusted issuers
- Privacy-preserving/tutorials/compact-credentials/revoke features
- Ongoing support for fast-evolving standards of digital trust and verifiable data
- Create both iOS and Android apps using the same codebase
Interested in learning more about how you might use the MATTR Verifier SDK? Get in touch with us today.