Table of Contents
Support added for issuing privacy-preserving credentials using BBS+ signatures.
ZKP-enabled credential functionality during Preview are considered experimental and may change over time as well as any ZKP-enabled credentials issued during this period may need to be reissued.
- Create DID now has options to set a key type (only for
did:keymethod at this time).
- Use the BLS key type
bls12381G2to create Issuer DIDs for issuing ZKP-enabled credentials.
- Response for Resolve a DID has been altered to include a
localMetadataparameter which will be used for future DID methods.
- Create Credential will automatically issue ZKP-enabled credentials if an issuerDid referencing a
bls12381G2key type is provided.
- New optional parameters are available on Create Credential:
- Providing a value in
tagwill set this value as metadata so it can be referenced on the platform later.
- Setting the
truewill store the created credential on your tenant for future retrival. The default value is not to store credentials.
- Providing a value in
- Mobile Wallet App bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved support for OIDC query parameters on mobile app authorization requests.
Creation of Sov DIDs on the platform is now possible.
- Create DID can be used to create DIDs using the Sovrin DID method. Note during Preview these will not be anchored on the Sovrin MainNet.
- Resolve a DID will resolve Sov DIDs including MATTR issued ones.
- Tidy up of error response messages on Create Presentation Templates and messaging endpoints.
New endpoints available.
- A cloud-hosted, multi-tenanted environment that can be spun-up on-demand using managed containers
- Authentication and access-control provisioning
- Auditing and privacy-preserving logging
- Cryptographically secure issuance of Verifiable Credentials (VC) to authenticated identity holders
- Configuration options to;
- Bring-your-own OpenID Connect Provider (OP)
- Or, use our step-by-step tutorial for a reference OP
- Map personal information claims from source to VC terms, using linked-data standards
- Decode a JWT signed using a Decentralized Identifier
- Optionally; store issued credentials on-platform to be retrieved (for non-sensitive use-cases)
- Create a credential Offer as a QR code or deep-link to start the issuance flow with the mobile wallet app
- The static offer is ready to display on a website or physical media e.g. a bus shelter advertisement
- Cryptographically secure verification of VCs from identity holders after their consent
- Uses the latest standards-based messaging protocols (JWM) to transmit information from the holder
- Configure an OpenID Connect Relying Party client to accept holder information via a standard ID token
- Map personal information from Credential claims to a standard ID token
- Create a VC Request and embed using a QR code or deep-link into a journey
- The dynamic request can be used in an information-gathering flow e.g. Customer onboarding
- Native iOS and Android apps, supporting a range of models and devices
- On-device biometric access enabled
- Familiar chat-like user-interface approach, designed with core pillars of privacy, accessibility and user-experience
- Puts the user in control during issuance and verification of their Credentials
- Keeps user in-context with in-app-browser technology
- Interoperable to published specifications within the Self-Sovereign Identity ecosystem
- Theming options available to prospective customers